商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面是小编收集的常用商务英语口语,希望大家认真阅读!
闲谈(small talk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。
Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it?
今天天气不错哦。
How do you like Beijing sofar?
你觉得北京怎么样?
Let’s get down to business, shall we?
让我们开始谈正事吧。
如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。
I’m awfully sorry.
我真的非常抱歉。
May I offer my profoundestapologies?
向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。
I got stuck in traffic.
我路上堵车了。
I was tied up with someurgent business.
我刚才有点急事。
很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。
I’d like to reserve a single room forthree nights from March 5.
我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。
I want to take the one witha front view.
我想要一个朝阳的房间。
I’d like a quiet room away from thestreet.
我想要个不临街的安静房间。
Ok, I’ll take it.
好吧,我就订这个房间了。
出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。
Key cards
房门卡
Breakfast included
含早餐
The porter will take yourbag up to room.
工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。
生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。
Well, I have an appointmentnow. I think I have to go.
我还有约好的事情,得走了。
I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late.
太晚了,我想我得走了。
I’m in quite hurry too, so see youlater.
我也有点事情,回头见。
We’re so sorry that you have to leave.Well, take care of yourself.
你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。
身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。那么今天为大家带来的主持会议可以用到的英语。
I would like to express mywelcome to all of you.
欢迎大家的到来。
Get going, shall we?
咱们开始吧。
Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say somethingabout this issue.
让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。
I think we’ve done theconsensus. Thanks for your participation.
我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。
有时候要辞职面对一起工作很久的同事或者老板,是很难说出口的。那么本期节目教大家如何表达我要辞职、我要离开。注意哦,辞职一定要提前打招呼,不要说走就走,要给别人留出时间找人补充你的空位。
It’s really hard for me to say that I’ve got a new position at anothercompany.
这的确很难开口,但我在别的公司找到了新的职位了。
I’ve been trying hard, but I don’t think I’m up to the job. So here is myresignation.
我已经很努力了,但我仍然觉得不能胜任这份工作,这是我的辞职 信。
Sorry for quitting at thistime, but I’ve decided to study abroad.
很抱歉这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国留学了。
I think it’s about time for me to leave. Here’s my resignation.
我认为是时候离开了,这是我的辞职信。
辞职 —— 表示感谢
每个人都可能会遇到辞职的情况,但是,离开原公司的时候,不要忘了向你的同事或者老板表达感谢,不要过河拆桥哦。当然也不要显得过于留恋,点到为止。
I really appreciate theopportunities you gave me and I learned a lot from that.
真的很感谢您为我提供的机会,我学到了很多东西。
Thanks for your help. I dolike the company and the people I worked with.
谢谢你对我的帮助,我真的很喜欢这家公司和我的同事们。
I was really happy here.You’re always been great to me.Thank you all.
我在这儿过得很愉快,你们一直都对我很好,谢谢大家。
I gain a lot of experiencehere.
我在这儿得到了很多经验。
送礼物
A surprise for you. Hopeyou’ll like it.
给你惊喜哦,希望你会喜欢。
Here’s a souvenir for you. I bought fromBeijing.
给你个纪念品,这可是我从北京带来的哦。
Wow, is it really for me?It’s just what I want.
这真的是送给我的吗?我一直想要这个呢。
That’s so nice of you. Shall I open it?
你太好啦,我能打开看看吗?
如何招揽顾客
一般程序:招呼—问候—寻找相关话题—理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可说:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可简单说声:“Good afternoon, madam,something for you?”
如何给客人菜单
餐厅里,引领顾客落座后通常递上菜单“Good evening, sir. Here isthe dinner menu”捎待一会,再询问“May I take your order ?”(您要来点什么?)
职场上的交往,很多时候,认识就比不认识强,怎样才算是认识了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的节目就是告诉大家如何礼貌的询问他人的姓名。
What name shall I say?
您怎么称呼?
May I have your name please?
能告诉我您的名字吗?
I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name.
不好意思,我没记住你您的名字。(言下之意,请把名字再告诉我 一遍。)
Are you Mr. White. Hi I’m Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.
您是怀特先生吗?我是ABC公司的kiele,请允许我为您介绍我的一个朋友。