- 相关推荐
日常英文“电话用语”365句
Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是苏珊吗?
Who?谁啊?
Tian Yuan.田园。
You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。
Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?
Wrong number.打错电话了。
Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?
No. It's not.不是。
Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?
There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。
Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?
No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。
Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
That's all right.没关系。
Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?
What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?
No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。
I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。
May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?
May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?
I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。
This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?
My name is Li.我姓李。
Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?
Yes.有。
Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。
You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。
We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。
We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。
You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。
May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?
I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。
I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。
This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。
May
【日常英文“电话用语”】上海花千坊相关的文章:
日常礼貌用语03-13
电话礼仪用语大全12-01
粤语日常用语04-13
英文自我评价用语03-13
英文面试:面试结束用语03-13
打招呼用语英文版03-09
销售人员常用电话英语用语01-06
英文求职信礼仪结尾用语03-13
英文相关求职信结尾用语03-13
电话销售的日常管理制度(精选22篇)12-20